PRIMA® BLACK GRAPES
Available: October 2 — December 18
- The only black seedless grape in the industry that is harvested for peak flavor and sweetness.
- Unparalleled, rich flavor is an important subject matter in an industry where most black varieties are harvested solely based on color
and not true maturity.
- The vast majority of black seedless grape varieties are harvested much too early and never attain high brix.
- Prima® Brand ‘Prima® Black’ seedless grapes are firm with crisp berries.
- Prima® Brand ‘Prima® Black’ seedless grapes sport a jet-black, uniform color, which contrasts sharply with its strong,
lively green stems.
- This is by far the most outstanding black seedless grape available at anytime during the season.
- Harvest usually waits until soluble solids reach a minimum of 20% Brix with averages reaching an astounding 22% Brix.
- Average berry size is 13/16" with a range of 11/16" to 14/16" and lengths from 1" and greater than 1 1/4".